Monday, September 2, 2013

Finally 20

Ok ok...so this post is extremely long over due, but there is some good news! I am finally 20. Although it isn't the most exciting of birthday's, I feel as though I have come a long way! Twenty years of my life have passed and I have made it! I am surviving and I would say that I am on a pretty good roll. 
For my birthday, I decided to take a little mini vacay with my mom down to San Francisco (my favorite city EVER). Not only did we enjoy ourselves in the city, but I was able to look at some potential art schools! It was such a good birthday. 
{Dress Free People via Nordstrom Rack. Vest old. Boots Vince Camuto. Purse Michael Kors. Sunnies Ray Bans.}



Chambray shirt Nordstrom Rack, Shirt Banana Republic (old Similar), Shorts Forever 21 (old. Similar), Sandals Target (old), Watch (old), Purse Michael Kors. Sunnies Ray Bans, Necklace Tiffany's

The weekend was absolutely perfect and the weather was Unbeatable! One of the best things that we got to experience while we were down there, was the America's Cup, which was going on the weekend that we were visiting. I could not have asked for a better birthday. 



Thanks for reading.
XOXO...Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment