Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Cravings

With the middle of September approaching much too fast, my mind is already set on fall attire. For me, fall is not yet here and hasn't shown any signs of being here soon, but the wait is just killing me. I love fall and I can't wait to cozy up in a sweater and a pair of jeans. I think that my very favorite part of fall is that the weather starts to get really crisp and the smell of the air changes. I LOVE being able to smell fall. 
Since it is still in the 90 degree weather in Reno, I am sticking to my summer clothes but I am trying to built my closet back up in anticipation for the chilly weather. Here are some of my cravings this fall.



My life has been surprisingly busy lately, but I am trying to do the best that I can with posting. Thank you for reading. 

XOXO
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment